I have been teaching since 1991, and truly feel blessed to be a Bradley® instructor; I hope to continue for many years. I was a doula for close to 10 years and the added experience of attending close to 100 births enhances my teaching. I feel honored to be part of this incredible time in a couple’s life.
My kids are my greatest pride and joy. My son and his wife currently live in San Marcos as my son completes his DMA in trombone performance. My daughter lives in Houston and is a music therapist and also volunteers for a dog rescue. My mom now lives with me and will probably tell you hi when you arrive at class.
I work full time as a special education assistant at a local high school. When I’m not working, teaching or spending time with my family, I like to watch movies and spend time meeting friends for breakfast on the weekend.
Teaching Schedule for Julie:
In-person 2024 Class Schedule – All Sundays
- (2023) Oct 22 – Dec 17 (afternoons)
- Nov 26, 2023 – Feb 4, 2024 (evenings)
- Jan 7 – Mar 10 (afternoons)
- Feb 18 – Apr 14 (evenings)
- Mar 17 – May 12 (afternoons)
- Apr 21 – Jun 16 (evenings)
- May 19 – Jul 14 (afternoons)
- Jun 23 – Aug 18 (evenings)
- Jul 21 – Sep 15 (afternoons)
- Aug 27 – Oct 20 (evenings)
- Sep 22 – Nov 17 (afternoons)
- Oct 27 – Dec 22 (evenings)
- Nov 24 – Jan 26 2025 (afternoons)
Currently only teaching in-person classes. My teaching space is large so we can socially distance and wear masks.
Private and small group classes also available.