During this very challenging time of self-quarantine, all of our Childbirth Educators are willing and able to teach via online options. Please contact our instructors with questions and concerns and to schedule classes.
Do You Want To…?
- Have the healthiest baby possible?
- Take the fear out of childbirth?
- Minimize your risk of having a c-section?
- Prepare your labor coach to assist your birthing with loving confidence?
- Work with your healthcare provider to make decisions about your birth?
- Avoid unnecessary risks associated with common labor interventions?
- Have a positive birth experience?
- The Bradley Method® of Childbirth is the most complete and comprehensive series of childbirth classes available. Bradley® classes cover it all: nutrition, exercise, being more comfortable during pregnancy, the coach’s role, introductory information about labor and birth, advanced techniques for labor and birth, complications, cesarean sections, postpartum care, breastfeeding and caring for your new baby. Classes include a student workbook, additional reading material and lots of personal attention. Many classes are video enriched and relaxation techniques will be practiced in every class.
- In a country where many women have grown up fearing the labor process and listening to birth stories that aren’t always positive, pregnant women need an up-to-date, positive and supportive kind of education that teaches them to make informed choices with the help of those around them.
If you don’t know your options, you don’t have any.