I have been teaching since 1991, and truly feel blessed to be a Bradley® instructor; I hope to continue for many years. I was a doula for close to 10 years and the added experience of attending over 100 births enhances my teaching. I feel honored to be part of this incredible time in a couple’s life and have had the privilege of teaching over 900 couples so far. My kids are my greatest pride and joy. My son is a graduate from Texas State University and is currently a middle school band director. My daughter is currently attending Texas Woman’s University in Denton.
I work full time as a special education assistant at a local elementary school and am currently working on finishing my teaching degree so I can continue to work with children with special needs. When I’m not working, teaching or spending time with my family I enjoy walking my dogs, reading, going to the movies and spending time with friends.
Teaching Schedule For Julie:
- Sunday evening, March 22nd – May 24th
- Monday evening, April 13th – June 10th
- Sunday afternoon, May 3rd – July 5th
- Sunday evening, May 31st – August 2nd
- Monday evening, June 22nd – August 24th
- Sunday afternoon, July 12th – September 13th
- Sunday evening, August 9th – October 11th
- Monday evening, August 31st – November 2nd
- Sunday afternoon, September 20th – November 22nd
- Sunday evening, October 18th – December 20th
- Monday evening, November 9th – January 18th, 2021
- Sunday afternoon, November 29th – February 7th, 2021