I have been teaching since 1991, and truly feel blessed to be a Bradley® instructor; I hope to continue for many years. I was a doula for close to 10 years and the added experience of attending over 100 births enhances my teaching. I feel honored to be part of this incredible time in a couple’s life and have had the privilege of teaching over 900 couples so far. My kids are my greatest pride and joy. My son is a graduate from Texas State University and is currently a middle school band director. My daughter is currently attending Texas Woman’s University in Denton.
I work full time as a special education assistant at a local elementary school and am currently working on finishing my teaching degree so I can continue to work with children with special needs. When I’m not working, teaching or spending time with my family I enjoy walking my dogs, reading, going to the movies and spending time with friends.
Teaching Schedule For Julie:
- Saturday Mornings, August 11th – October 6th, 2018
- Sunday Evenings, September 2nd – November 4th
- Monday Evenings, October 1st – November 26th
- Saturday Mornings, October 13th – December 15th
- Sunday Evenings, November 11th – January 27th, 2019
- Monday Evenings, December 3rd, 2018 – February 18th, 2019
- Saturday Mornings, January 5th, 2019 – March 9th