I have been teaching since 1991, and truly feel blessed to be a Bradley® instructor; I hope to continue for many years. I was a doula for close to 10 years and the added experience of attending over 100 births enhances my teaching. I feel honored to be part of this incredible time in a couple’s life and have had the privilege of teaching over 900 couples so far. My kids are my greatest pride and joy. My son is a graduate from Texas State University and is currently a middle school band director. My daughter is currently attending Texas Woman’s University in Denton.
I work full time as a special education assistant at a local elementary school and am currently working on finishing my teaching degree so I can continue to work with children with special needs. When I’m not working, teaching or spending time with my family I enjoy walking my dogs, reading, going to the movies and spending time with friends.
Teaching Schedule For Julie:
- Monday evenings, September 25th – November 27th
- Saturday mornings, October 14th – December 16th
- Sunday evenings, November 12th – January 28th, 2018
- Monday evenings, December 4th – February 12th, 2018
- Saturday mornings, January 6th – March 10th, 2018