I have been teaching since 1991, and truly feel blessed to be a Bradley® instructor; I hope to continue for many years. I was a doula for close to 10 years and the added experience of attending over 100 births enhances my teaching. I feel honored to be part of this incredible time in a couple’s life and have had the privilege of teaching over 900 couples so far. My kids are my greatest pride and joy. My son is a graduate from Texas State University and is currently a middle school band director. My daughter is currently attending Texas Woman’s University in Denton.
I work full time as a special education assistant at a local elementary school and am currently working on finishing my teaching degree so I can continue to work with children with special needs. When I’m not working, teaching or spending time with my family I enjoy walking my dogs, reading, going to the movies and spending time with friends.
Teaching Schedule For Julie:
- Saturday Mornings, March 23rd – May 25th
- Sunday Evenings, April 28th – June 30th
- Monday Evenings, May 13th – July 15th
- Sunday Afternoons, June 9th – August 11th
- Sunday Evenings, July 7th – September 8th
- Monday Evenings, July 22nd – September 23rd
- Saturday Mornings, August 10th – October 12th
- Sunday Evenings, September 15th – November 17th
- Monday Evenings, September 30th – December 2nd
- Saturday Mornings, October 19th – December 28th
- Sunday Evenings, November 24th – January 26th, 2020
- Monday Evenings, December 9th – February 17th, 2020